Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update, Google Me, seriously

Ever so randomly, if you Google "Andy Rodriguez" and "Motorcycle" you get this web page...

http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/movies-on-motorcycles.htm

In fact, there are probably a lot of words you can Google in combination with my name, but I'm not sure I want to guess where they end up.

However....

I am now forever linked to Guerrilla Drive In, the John Young created happening here in West Chester. Giving credit where credit is do, he does all the hard work, he spends all the money, it's just that when I go to watch the movies like any other member of the secret society of GDI'ers, I give John a hand, since I was A/V qualified at South Lake Elementary School in Titusville Florida, circa 1974 to 1978.

The last time I was in the paper was when a reporter came to the above mentioned school to get our take on the 1976 election between Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. I think I indicated my preferences for dictatorships, since when asked "how long should the president's term be?" I answered something along the lines of "he should be president as long as he's doing a good job."

Yikes!

Anyway, shout out to John Young, congratulations for getting the recognition you so richly deserve for all the hard work you put in to entertain your friends both old and new!

1 comment:

Dr Zibbs said...

I still need to make one of these.