Sunday, April 5, 2009

Area Blogger Returns Home to West Chester, celebrates with Prime Rib at Iron Hill

I just got back from a week in Florida, more blogging to come regarding my trip, (who knew Brooklyn style hipsters and scooter culture have made it to Orlando of all places) I can tell you I'm enjoying a 14 oz Prime Rib at Iron Hill at the moment, and it's really good. Don't believe me? Here's what it looked like, along with 1/2 of an Iron Bound Ale before I tore into it.

I had a pretty good time, from spending some time with my brother Joe and his non imaginary Canadian Girlfriend before he gets sent to the desert on another Middle East Deployment, to spending time with my Godson Brian and my other brother Ralph by taking them to see Ben Folds at the Hard Rock Live venue at Universal Studios, to finally showing off my girlfriend Lana to my family and friends down there. (Initial grade for her, A+)

Anyway, more later, I'm still loading photos to Flickr from the trip, as well as getting ready for the reality of going back to work. :)

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I've had that Prime Rib special. Pretty good deal.

Ralph said...

So how's the city coping after Villanova came home?

Mike P. said...

Rat bastard. You come here and I don't even get a friggin phone call? Maybe I need to tell that manliness story after all...

Mikey said...

That prime rib looks good. I love me some beef!

Godson Brian reports that the concert was really good, the evening was interesting, and the conversation beforehand was hilarious. I don't know who gets the credit for that though.